Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 has been released for the academic session 2018-19. We here have provided the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Offline Registration Form here. Students can download the application form for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018, check the download link below. Candidates domiciled in the state West Bengal саn apply fоr Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship for the session 2018-19. Candidates оf West Bengal urging fоr thеіr Higher Studies аrе eligible fоr Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship. An Amount оf Rs. 1500 per month wіll bе gіvеn to the student fоr thіѕ Bikash Bhavan scholarship scheme.
Applications are invited for Bikash Bhavan scholarship for the year 2018, under “SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME” for providing financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students of West Bengal, pursuing higher studies. The students of Post Madhyamik levels and onwards in regular courses, who are pursuing the studies and who are resident in West Bengal and studying in educational institutions of this state after passing out from the State Board/Council of Secondary/Higher Secondary and Madrasha Education or a University of West Bengal set up by State Act and whose annual family income is not more than Rs. 2,50,000/- , may apply for this scholarship subject to other eligibility criteria.
- 1 Swami Vivekananda MCM (Bikash Bhavan)Scholarship for Various Level
- 2 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
- 3 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Selection Process 2018-19
- 4 Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Rates
- 5 Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form Date
- 6 Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Registration 2018 Details
- 7 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
- 8 Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship Application Procedure 2018-19
- 9 How to Apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19
- 10 Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19
- 11 Renewal of Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19
Swami Vivekananda MCM (Bikash Bhavan)Scholarship for Various Level
Swami Vivekananda Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19: Under this scheme, the scholarships are offered to students studying under the WB Directorate оf School Education and to Higher Secondary(10+2) Passed Students frоm West Bengal Council оf Higher Secondary Education / West Bengal Board оf Madrasah Education / Visva Bharati. Also Fоr Undеr Graduate Stream (B-HMCT , B.Sc, B.Tech) & Post Graduate Stream (M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm, M.E / M.Tech. WB Technical Student (Polytechnic ) – Diploma Students оf Polytechnic (1st Year / 2nd Year).
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for Bikash bhavan scholarship need to download and take the print out of the application form by visiting the official website which is www.eservice.wb.gov.in. After filling up the application form, students need to send it to the official address. The Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 available on the official website from 1st Jan 2018 and will remain active till 31st Dec 2018. Before applying for the scholarship, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Selection Process 2018-19
This Financial assistance is processed by Swami Vivekananda Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19. The selection of candidates is purely based on merit or score in the previous examination. This financial assistance (money) is directly transfered to their Bank account.
Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Rates
The basic allocation and rates will be as under :
Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form Date
|Application Type||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Fresh Application 2018||10.09.2018||30.11.2018|
|Renewal Application 2017||10.09.2018||—-|
|Kanyashree (K3) Application 2018||10.09.2018||30.11.2018|
Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Registration 2018 Details
|1.||Organization Name||Government оf West Bengal (WB)|
|3.||Advertisement of||Swami Vivekananda Bikash Bhavan Scholarship|
|5.||Scholarship for||Higher Secondary Level/Undеr Graduate Level/Post Graduate Level candidates.|
|6.||Educational Qualification||10th Pass /Higher Secondary(10+2)/Graduation|
|7.||Scholarship Gіvеn tо Citizen of||West Bengal|
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
Applicants need to possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
A) For Scholarship at Higher Secondary level (@Rs. 1000/- per month)
Candidates must obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent as stated above excluding optional elective subjects. Students who are enrolled in Class XI or its equivalent course on passing Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination in 2018 are eligible to apply.
B) For Scholarship at Undergraduate level (@Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)
Candidates must obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate (Best of five). Students who are enrolled in the first year of Undergraduate course in Engineering/Medical/General Education/ G.N.M. Nursing/ Para Medical Diploma Course under the aegis of Directorate of Medical Education after passing the H.S Examination or its equivalent Examination in 2018 (with 75% minimum in aggregate) are eligible to apply. Students, who are enrolled in 2nd year of Undergraduate course in Engineering on lateral entry basis after passing out Diploma course in 2018 (with 75% minimum in aggregate) in relevant disciplines from the Polytechnic Colleges, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (WBSCT&VE&SD), a Statutory Body under the Department of Technical Education, Training and Skill Development (erstwhile West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training), Government of West Bengal, will also be eligible to apply.
C) For Scholarship at Diploma (Polytechnic) level (@Rs. 1500/- per month)
Students who are enrolled after passing out in Secondary (M.P) examination or its equivalent as stated above in 2018 for first year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses [H.S. Examination or its equivalent for Diploma in 1) Pharmacy, 2) Modern Office Practice & Management and 3) 3-D Animation & Graphics of 2 year duration] and after passing out H.S. (Vocational) courses from “West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (erstwhile West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training)” courses which is equivalent to H.S. examination for 2 nd year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses on lateral entry basis, will be eligible to apply. Candidates must obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination [excluding the marks secured in the optional elective subject, if any]. The Diploma (Polytechnic) courses of the State have to be approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (WBSCT&VE&SD), a Statutory Body under the Department of Technical Education, Training and Skill Development, Government of West Bengal.
D) For Scholarship at Postgraduate level (@Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)
Candidates must obtain at least 53% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level in General Education and 55% marks for Graduation level Engineering student in the year 2018 who are enrolled in the first year class of Post Graduate course in General Education /Engineering, are eligible to apply.
E) For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component) (@Rs. 2000/- for MA & M.COM students and Rs. 2500/- per month for M.SC students)
Kanyashree recipients with valid sanctioned K-2 ID pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from Universities of this State in regular mode (not distance) must obtain at graduation level 45% marks in aggregate from Institutions of this State in the year 2018 are eligible to apply. There is no need to submit income certificate and income affidavit in respect of Kanayashree (K-3) applicant.
F) For M.Phil/ NON-NET/NET-LS Research Fellow (@Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 8000/- per month)
Students pursuing the regular course from State-aided Institutions of higher learning in the financial year 2018 onwards and whose date of registration/date of enrolment (Ph.D candidate/M.Phil candidate) is 01.04.2017 and onwards are eligible to apply in their respective institutions. The concerned Institutes will forward the name of the candidates in requisite proforma- Name of the Candidate, Date of Registration in Ph.D./ M. Phil., Mobile No. of the candidate, e-mail of the candidate, the name of the Bank and branch of the candidate along with Bank Account Number and IFS code, Period of claim (from ______ to ________ ) to the office of the DPI, WB (Scholarship Section) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Othеrѕ Required Qualification
- Candidates muѕt hаvе permanent residence іn West Bengal.
- Candidate’s Family Annual Income ѕhоuld bе Maximum 80000/- (1 Year Income)
- Candidates muѕt bе Complete Educational Qualification undеr State Board/Council/University іn West Bengal.
- Candidates dо nоt enjoy аnу оthеrѕ Scholarship/Stipend fоr thе ѕаmе course.
Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship Application Procedure 2018-19
Different categories of applicants shall have to submit their applications to the respective hyperlink in the home page of www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in as mentioned hereunder, in online mode. In any case submission of paper application will not be entertained. There is no need to submit the hard copy of the application.
- For Class XI students: Directorate of School Education, West Bengal, 7th floor, Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091.
- For First Year students of UG and PG courses in General Education (Arts,Commerce and Science), and Other Professional courses approved by UGC, excluding Engineering and Medical/ Kanyashree applicants (K-3) pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream: Directorate of Public Instruction, West Bengal, 9th floor, Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091.
- For students pursuing 1st year or 2nd year polytechnic Diploma course after passing Madhyamik Pariksha/Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, West Bengal, Karigari Bhavan, 3rd Floor, B/7, Action Area-III, New Town, Kolkata-700107.
- For students pursuing First year UG and PG courses (Engineering and Technology) and other Professional Engineering courses or its equivalent status approved by AICTE: Directorate of Technical Education, West Bengal, 10th floor, Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091.
- For students pursuing 1st year UG (Medical) courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, UG (Nursing), Diploma in Para Medical Course, G.N.M. Nursing and Students of Pharmacy in three Government Institutes located at Jalpaiguri, Kalyani and Bankura: Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal, Swasthya Bhavan, GN Block, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091.
Detailed particulars of the “Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme” along with online application procedure, Model proforma for Income Certificate will be available from the following websites: www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Sami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship Online application process for fresh candidates will commence on and from 10th September, 2018 and closing date of submission of Head of Institution certified copy in the web-portal is on 30/11/2018. Applicants must submit the office copy of Head of the Institution declaration form (hard copy) generated from the web-portal to the concerned institutions latest by 30.11.2018.
How to Apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19
Eligible candidates must follow the steps given below to download and apply for the Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship scheme.
Steps to be followed to apply online for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Open the home page of e-Governance portal for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship (https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in) in any browser and click on Registration option on the right side of the menu.
- Please download the operation manual before proceeding for registration, by clicking on Download User Manual button and also read the Instructions given in the page. After that click on the checkbox to agree terms and then Proceed for Registration.
- Choose appropriate Directorate and then click on Apply for Fresh application.
- Online Registration For Fresh Application, fill up the Registration form and then Click on Register button. Obtained Marks, Total Marks and Obtained Percentage of applicants from Qualifying Examination Board of WBBSE or WBCHSE or WBSCT&VE&SD (for Lateral) will be filled up automatically.
- After successful registration, an Applicant Id will be generated and the same will be sent to the registered email id. Note down the Id for subsequent login to complete rest of the Application Process and also for future use.
- Now click on Applicant Login option from any of the pages. Enter the Applicant Id, Password (Which was set during registration process) and Security Code in the appeared pop-up. Then click on the Login button.
- After successful login, Dashboard of the concerned applicant will be appeared. Click on Edit Profile or Edit Application to continue the application process. Application process for Fresh and Kanyashree are same.
- First fill up the Basic Details form and then click on Save & Continue button. Star marked fields are mandatory fields. While uploading Image and Signature please maintain the File Format and File Size as mentioned in the form.In the Basic Details form, applicants only have to upload the image and signature
as the other fields are already filled up during the time of the registration.
- After successful submission of Basic Details form, Personal Details form will be appeared. Fill up the form and then click on Save & Continue button. Star marked fields are mandatory fields.
- After successful submission of the Application, a success message regarding the submission will be displayed. Applicants may download the Application details by clicking on the Download Application Details button. Click on Finalize Application button to finalize the application.
- After finalization, a page will be appeared for uploading the Verification Certificate of Head of Institution. At first, click on Download Head of the Institution Verification Certificate button to download the certificate. Then get the certificate attested with Signature and Official Seal of Head of the Institution concerned. After that upload the scanned copy of the attested certificate and click on Final Submission of Scholarship Application button for final submission of the application.
- After final submission, a success message regarding successful submission of the application will be displayed.
Note that, once an application is finalized, it cannot be edited anymore.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19
Following documents in original have to be uploaded
- Both sides of the Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Income Certificate in original (format enclosed)
- First page of Bank Pass Book mentioning clearly the Account No. and IFS code
- Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card etc.
- Recent Photo (10-50 KB) and Head of institution certified copy.
Login ID and password must be kept by the candidate for future reference (such as applying for Renewal of scholarship and checking status of application).
Candidates must be careful at the time of uploading of all documents as per guidelines before online submission of their application.
Renewal of Swami Vivekananda MCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018-19
For renewal of Bikash Bhavan scholarship, application must be submitted online to the concerned scholarship sanctioning authority within one month from the date of his/her admission in the next higher class due to promotion by passing in the first attempt. (In case of Semester mode-All Semester Examinations need to be cleared in the first attempt). Renewal cases (concentrated only at a particular level of study) will be sanctioned subject to good academic performance (Minimum 60% marks should be obtained from Higher Secondary Level to Undergraduate Level at the promotional examination) and 50% marks at Post Graduate Level).
(A) FOR SVMCM STUDENTS
Applicant should apply through online mode using Login Id and Password as used at the time of first application through the website www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. The documents in original mentioned below must be uploaded and submitted the
same within one month from the date of admission in the next higher class due to promotion by passing in the first attempt. (In case of Semester mode- Marksheet of 1 st Semester and 2nd Semester for 2nd year renewal; 3rd Semester and 4th Semester
for 3rd renewal in U.G. and Marksheet of 1st Semester and 2nd Semester for 2nd year renewal in case of P.G. All Semester Examinations need to be cleared in the first attempt). Renewal cases (applicable only at a particular level of study) will be sanctioned subject to good academic performance (Minimum 60% marks in aggregate should be obtained from Higher Secondary Level to Undergraduate and Diploma Level at the promotional examination) and 50% marks at Post Graduate Level).
(B) FOR KANYASHREE (K-3) STUDENTS
The students passed in 1st attempt may apply for renewal producing 1st year Marksheet (1st sem & 2nd sem together, not provisional Marksheet). The candidates should be very careful at the time of submitting the documents. As once the documents along with the application made final submission cannot be changed in any circumstances.