BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: BSPHCL (Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited) has published recruitment notification for the Asst Operator, Jr Lineman, Technician & Other Posts. Total vacancies for the BSPHCL recruitment is 2050. Latest Bihar Govt Jobs!! As per BSPHCL News, Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited will be conducting Computer Based Test and Interview to recruit 2050 deserving candidates. BSPHCL Vacancy 2018 is for Switch Board Operator-II, Junior Lineman, Assistant Operator & Other posts. 18th September 2018 is the date to start your BSPHCL Apply Online Procedure. Moreover, BSPHCL Online Application Form must be submitted before 8th October 2018. In this article, we provide all information regarding to BSPHCL Recruitment for the Asst Operator, Jr Lineman, Technician & Other Posts.
Get Direct Official Link for applying BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 along with current BSPHCL Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent BSPHCL Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest BSPHCL 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 immediately here.
- 1 BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Details
- 2 BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- 3 BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
- 4 BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Application Fee & Selection Procedure – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- 6 Important Link for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- 7 BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Remuneration & Probation Period
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Details
|BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Examination Name||BSPHCL Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Operator, Switchboard Operator – II, Junior Lineman, Technician GR-IV|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2050|
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||18th September 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Online Registration Closes||8th Oct 2018 (6:00 PM)|
|Last date to make payment||8th Oct 2018 (6:00 PM)|
|Period to Edit form||9th to 10th Oct 2018 (6:00 PM)|
|Exam Date||Last Week of October 2018|
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Switch Board Operator-II||1000||330||170||100||60||7||3||113||67||80||40||30|
|Junior Line Man||500||165||85||50||30||4||1||56||34||40||20||15|
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit ( as of 1st January 2018)
- A physically handicapped person shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit.
- Land losers/Land displaced persons due to land acquisition by Bihar State Electricity Board shall get relaxation in maximum
age limit by 5 years additionally.
- The maximum age limit for non-residents of Bihar will be considered as mentioned under the UR section.
The educational qualification required to apply for the mentioned posts under BSPHCL recruitment are as follows
- Educational Qualifications:
You Must have Passed Matriculation From a Recognized Institution.
- Technical Qualifications:
An ITI certificate in Electrician trade from a National Council for Vocational Training, New Delhi (NCVT)/ State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) recognized Institution is a must.
Note – If you are or will be appearing for you graduation you cannot apply for the post.
Application Fee & Selection Procedure – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
|For Unreserved / EBC / BC applicants and SC / ST applicants (nondomicile of Bihar)||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC / ST applicants (domicile of Bihar)||Rs. 250/-|
|For Divyang applicants (in any category)||Rs. 250/-|
|Phase I||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
Important Link for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
|Check BSPHCL Notification 2018||Click Here|
|BSPHCL 2018 Apply Online||Click Here|
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Remuneration & Probation Period
The probation period for the posts shall be of 2 years from the date of appointment.
|Post||One year during Probation period||After Completion of One Year of Probation Period in regular Pay|
|Assistant Operator||9,200-15,500||Level – 4|
|Switch Board Operator-II||9,200-15,500||Level – 3|
|Junior Line Man||9,200-15,500||Level – 3|
|Technician Grade – IV||9,200-15,500||Level – 3|
- If during the probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, the probation period may be extended.
- Consolidated pay band during 1 year of probation period will be Rs. 9200-15,500/-.
- After completion of 1 year of probation period from the date of appointment on consolidated pay, Regular Pay as per Level 4 of 7th PRC will be Rs 29,200/-.