RBI Grade B Handwritten Declaration is a written statement saying that the information that you have provided is true which is signed and stays as a proof of evidence. This year, RBI Grade B has introduced this new method of submitting applicant’s handwritten declaration statement while filling up the form.
Most of the candidates who are willing to fill RBI Grade B 2018 are confused with this new format. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has introduced a new step in filling up the procedure of the RBI Grade B Recruitment Application Form, which is the Handwritten Declaration. Candidates are searching mentioning RBI Grade B Declaration, Handwritten Declaration Format etc. So, guys, we have written this article explaining all the details regarding the Handwritten Declaration Format of RBI Grade B.
- 1 Handwritten Declaration Sample/ Format for RBI Grade B 2018
- 2 Signature, Left Thumb (LT) impression and Handwriting declaration Image:
- 3 Other Documents that need to be scanned before applying online
- 4 RBI Grade B Declaration Sample – Handwriting Declaration Format For RBI Grade B
- 5 Procedure for Uploading the documents
- 6 Important Instructions to be followed while writing RBI Grade B 2018 Declaration
Handwritten Declaration Sample/ Format for RBI Grade B 2018
The text for the Handwritten Declaration is as follows-
The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting only. If it is written or uploaded by somebody else or in other languages then the application is considered to be invalid.
Signature, Left Thumb (LT) impression and Handwriting declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb impression.
- For hand written declaration size of file should be 20kb – 50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb or 50 kb (for hand written declaration)
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Other Documents that need to be scanned before applying online
Passport Size Photograph (200 X 230 Pixels, 20 Kb to 50 Kb)
- Applicant must use the recent passport size photograph. The passport photo must be colored with a white background.
- The Photograph must be in JPG, JPEG Format.
Signature of the Candidate (140 X 60 Pixels, 10 Kb – 20 Kb)
- Applicant must sign on white paper with a black ink pen.
- If the signature of the applicant does not match at the time of the Examination, the candidate will be disqualified.
Left Thumb Impression (140 X 60 Pixels, 10 Kb – 20 Kb)
- The Applicant must put his/her left thumb impression on plain white paper with blue or black ink.