Handwritten Declaration Format For IBPS RRB is a written statement said that the information that you have provided is right which is signed and stays as a proof of proof. This year, IBPS RRB has introduced this new method of submitting applicant’s handwritten declaration statement while filling up the form.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has introduced a new step in filling up the process of the IBPS RRB Application Form, which is the Handwritten Declaration. Most of the candidates who are willing to fill IBPS RRB 2018 are confused with this new format. Candidates are searching mentioning- IBPS RRB Declaration, Handwritten Declaration Format etc. So, guys, we have written this article explaining all the details regarding the Handwritten Declaration Format of IBPS RRB.
The format of the declaration of IBPS RRB is given in advertisement itself. You need to tell that all information you are providing is correct.
I am attaching the text here.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application
form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
In addition to above points, make sure that:
- The Declaration is written in your own handwriting
- It is written in Black Ink
- It is written in English only
- The text of the declaration is not be written in capital letters (all capital letters)
- For declaration size of the file is 20kb – 50 kb
Handwritten Declaration Format For IBPS RRB
IBPS RRB 2017 – Guidelines for Photograph and Signature
– The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
– Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
– Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
– Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the photograph & signature:
– Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
– Set Color to True Color
– File Size as specified above
– Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
– The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
– Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
– If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
– While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
– There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
– Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
– Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
– Select the file by clicking on it.
– Click the ‘Submit’ button