How to Get Recover Forgotten or lost RRB Registration Number: For downloading the RRB Admit Card 2018, the candidates need to have their Application ID and the password, which is allotted during the time of applying for the RRB Recruitment 2018. If you don’t have your RRB Candidates Login ID then without it you won’t be able to get your RRB ALP Admit Card 2018. If in case you don’t know your Candidates Login ID then you can Recover Your RRB Candidates Login ID from your Mobile Message Inbox of the phone no. which you have registered while applying for the RRB Recruitment 2018. We are providing some steps which help you can check your RRB application ID. For this candidates must carry the mobile number and their e-mail login panel. If any aspirants lost their Application ID of RRB OR lost registration number of RRB can follow the below steps for recover their application ID.
How To Retrieve your Lost/Forgot Registration ID/Number Online
The step by step procedure to retrieve your Registration ID is as follows:
STEP 1: Type the following Link – www.rly-rect-appn.in
STEP 2: Select the RRB Zone (RRB you’ve Applied for) from the Dropdown Menu Option.
STEP 3: Click on the “Accept Instructions” options and click on “Already Registered”.
STEP 4: Now click on the “Forgot/ Not Received Registration ID” option.
STEP 5: Enter the required details that are asked in the Dialog Box-
- RRB’s Zone (Regional RRB that you have applied for)
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Security Code
STEP 6: Now click on the “Submit Button”.
STEP 7: The Registration ID will be sent to your Registered E-mail ID.
Recover your Forgotten RRB Railway Exam Registration ID:
- By Using your Mobile Number
- By Using your E-mail ID
- By Using RRB Helpline Number and RRB Helpline Desk
How To Find RRB Registration Number
The candidates who are searching RRB ALP & Technician and Group D Reg. No. then you are at right place. Most of the candidates have lost our RRB Registration Number it’s a common problem happening in candidates. The Aspirants use the following steps.
- Check your Email Id Inbox Messages from 03-02-2018 to 31-03-2018
- The Candidates also check Mobile inbox Messages. Because RRB sent Registration Number on Registered Mobile Number.
- The Applicants can also mail your query to Railway Recruitment Board which is available on RRB Official Website.
Recover RRB Group D & ALP Lost Registration Number from the official website
- Visit the region wise official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select your respective region.
- Chose the option “Forgot Regiatration Number”.
- The next page will be open.
- The RRB will ask you some details.
- Enter your Name and Father’s Name.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Give Your Registered Mobile Number.
- The RRB sent an OTP at Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP at the appropriate place.
- Finally click on “Submit “.
- The New screen will be open with your RRB Group D Registration Number.
RRB Helpline E-mail for Get Registration No. of RRB: email@example.com