SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination):- SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts the CGL Exam every year. Thousand of candidate submit the application form for SSC CGL every year. SSC CGL Exam divided into two part Group B & Group C. If you are waiting for the CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination) notification details then you are at right place. Here we’ll update every update related to the SSC CGL Exam first.
SSC CGL application form is available in online mode. Candidates who are interested can apply for the SSC CGL Recruitment before the end date. Here we provide you complete information about SSC CGL Exam such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Admit Card & Result.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam
Education Qualification:- Applicant should have graduated from the recognized University.
Age Limit:- 18 – 27 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) Category – 6 Years
- Ex-servicemen Category – 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) Category – 8 Years
- PH Category – 10 Years
- OBC Category – 3 Years
- PH+SC/ST Category – 15 Years
- PH+OBC Category – 13 Years
- SC/ ST Category – 5 Years
Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian.
Application Form for SSC CGL Exam
SSC first released the official notification for SSC CGL exam. Then an application for will be available in online mode. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the SSC CGL Exam.
Steps to apply for the SSC CGL Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
- Register for the SSC CGL exam.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Card, Internet Banking & Debit Card.
- Now scan your photograph and signature according to the requirement which is mentioned in official notification.
- Then “submit” SSC CGL Application Form.
- Take print out of your application form for future.
SSC CGL Admit Card
SSC CGL Admit Card will be released by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Before the examination SSC releases the CGL exam Admit Card for all stages. Admit Card is the mandatory document. Candidate can download their admit card from the official website ssc.nic.in.
Selection Procedure for the SSC CGL Recruitment
There is a SSC CGL recruitment selection procedure.
- Tier I Examination
- Tier II Examination
- Tier III Examination
- CGL Tier IV – Skill Test (Computer, Typing Test) and Document Verification.
SSC CGL Result
SSC CGL Result will be released by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). After the examination SSC releases the CGL exam Result for all stages. Candidate can download their CGL Exam Result from the official website ssc.nic.in.