SSC CPO SI (Central Police Organisation Sub Inspector):- SSC CPO exam conduct by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). SSC CPO exam conduct for the post of Delhi Police Sub-inspector SI, ASI, CISF and CAPF. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the SSC CPO exam can apply for the CPO exam application form. SSC CPO application form available in online mode. The SSC PO exam is done in 3 stages such as Tier I, Tier II and Medical Standard Test/Physical Standard Test. Tier I and Tier II conducted online and rest one conducted offline. Applicant must qualify every stage till the final selection.
In this article we provide information about SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Admit Card & Result.
SSC CPO Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification:- Applicant should have graduated from the recognized University.
Age Limit:- 20 – 25 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) Category – 6 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) Category – 8 Years
- OBC Category – 3 Years
- SC/ ST Category – 5 Years
Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian.
Application Form for SSC CPO Exam
SSC first released the official notification for SSC CPO exam. Then an application for will be available in online mode. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the SSC CPO Exam.
Steps to apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
- Register for the SSC CPO exam.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Card, Internet Banking & Debit Card.
- Now scan your photograph and signature according to the requirement which is mentioned in official notification.
- Then “submit” SSC CPO Application Form.
- Take print out of your application form for future.
SSC CPO Admit Card
SSC CPO Admit Card will be released by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Before the examination SSC releases the CPO exam Admit Card for all stages. Admit Card released just before 15 to 20 days of the CPO exam. Admit Card is the mandatory document. A candidate who has successfully submitted the application form of SSC CPO recruitment can download their admit card from the official website ssc.nic.in.
Selection Procedure for the SSC CPO Recruitment
There is a SSC CPO recruitment selection procedure.
- Paper 1 – CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Paper 2 – CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Medical Standard Test/Physical Standard Test
SSC CPO Result
SSC CPO Result releases by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). After the examination, SSC releases the CPO exam Result for all stages. Every stage result releases separately. The result usually is released after the 2-3 months from the examination. Candidate can download their CPO Exam Result from the official website ssc.nic.in.