SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): SSC JHT is the 10+2 based exam. SSC releases the JHT exam notification every year to select the eligible candidates for various posts. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conduct the JHT exam for various posts such as Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, PA/SA Data Entry Operator, DEO Lower Divisional Clerk, LDC Court Clerk. Those candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria (mention below) can apply for the SSC JHT recruitment online. SSC JHT exam is done in three stages. Candidate should qualify every stage till the final selection.
In this article we provide information about SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Admit Card & Result.
SSC JHT Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have Master’s Degree form the recognized University in Hindi & English.
- Applicant should have minimum 2-year translation work experience – Hindi to English.
- Applicant should have a Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English.
Age Limit:- 30 years
Application Form for SSC JHT Exam
SSC releases the official notification for SSC JHT exam. Then application form will be available in online mode. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the SSC JHT Exam.
Steps to apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
- Register for the SSC JHT exam.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Card, Internet Banking & Debit Card.
- Now scan your photograph and signature according to the requirement which is mentioned in official notification.
- Then “submit” SSC JHT Application Form.
- Take print out of your application form for future.
SSC JHT Admit Card
SSC JHT Admit Card will be released by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Before the examination SSC releases the JHT exam Admit Card for all stages. Admit Card is the mandatory document. Those candidates submit their SSC JHT Application Form can download their admit card from the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
Selection Procedure for the SSC JHT Recruitment
There is an SSC JHT recruitment selection procedure.
- Paper 1
- Paper 1