TNUSRB SI Fingerprint Hall Ticket Download 2018 – 2019: The Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment for 202 posts. This recruitment announcement is done for appointing the candidates for the position of sub-inspectors. It is surely a good opportunity for all interested candidates who are eligible for this vacancy. The board was opened to accept an application for this vacancy from 29th of August to 28th of September, 2018.
TNUSRB has released SI Fingerprint Hall Ticket Download for the post of SI(Fingerprint). The written exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd December (Dept candidate) and 23rd December (Open Candidate). Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the following link.
- 1 TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket Download
- 2 How to Download TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2018 2019?
- 3 Important Documents that must be carried along to the examination center:
- 4 Syllabus for TN Police SI Fingerprint 2018
- 5 PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST
- 6 About Examination – TNUSRB Recruitment
TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket Download
TNUSRB has release the SI(Fingerprint) Exam Hall Ticket before 10 days to the Exam Date. However, you can find a direct link to access your TN Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2018 here or visit the official website of TNUSRB. Go through the further sections of the article to have a detailed description of the Selection Criteria and Paper Pattern for Sub Inspector. Candidates can periodically visit our website for TNUSRB SI (Fingerprint) Exam Updates.
Latest Updates 2019: Dear Applied Candidates are you waiting for TNUSRB SI Examination Written exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd December (Dept candidate) and 23rd December (Open Candidate).
Written Examination: 22nd December (Dept candidate) and 23rd December (Open Candidate)
Note: The Information Brochure containing full details of this recruitment is uploaded in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. The candidate should download the Information Brochure and read all the instructions carefully, before submitting the Online Application.
|TNUSRB SI Fingerprint 2018 TN Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Inspector SI Fingerprint|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB|
|No of Vacancy||202 Posts|
|Category||Hall Ticket / Admit Card|
How to Download TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2018 2019?
Procedure for downloading the TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2018:
- Visit the official web page of TNUSRB e. www.tnusrbonline.org
- Look for the option for TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket and click on it.
- A new window will open in front of you there will find an option for downloading your Hall Ticket. So click on it.
- Now you will have to enter your registration number & date of birth. So type in the details correctly and click on “Submit” button.
- You admit card will open up under that same window. You will notice that at the top and bottom part of your admit an option for downloading and printing will be available. As per your requirement click on any of the links and save or print it.
Important Documents that must be carried along to the examination center:
- All applicants must carry a printed copy of their TNUSRB admit card. They all must ensure the details on their admit cards solely belongs to them without any discrepancy. In case the details are misprinted one can get it corrected by the authorized body of the recruitment board.
- All applicants must carry any of their original Identity proofs like Adhar card, Pan Card, voter ID, etc.
Syllabus for TN Police SI Fingerprint 2018
- General Knowledge
- General Ability Test
|General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation and Basic Forensic Science||40|
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST
In respect of open quota candidates, out of those who are qualified in the written examination, only three times of the number of notified vacancies in each of the category shall be permitted for next stage of selection based on the marks obtained by them. The Physical Measurement Test comprises of height measurement only. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows.
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
|Normal||Minimum 80 cms|
|Expansion||Minimum 05 cms|
WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of central para-military forces, serving persons who are going to retire within one year are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
The Board or the Government will not be responsible for any mishaps during the Physical Measurement Test.
About Examination – TNUSRB Recruitment
Departmental candidates applying under 20% departmental quota are exempted from Physical Measurement Test. However, they are required to attend the Certificate verification and Viva-voce.
Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.