UPPSC One Time Registration Profile Sign Up (UPPSC Online Registration): Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has a phenomenal feature, named as UP PSC One Time Registration. Through this facility, applicants can easily apply for the latest UPPSC Recruitment, Exam, and downloads related to admit card, result etc.
To avail the facility of UP PSC One Time Registration 2018, new applicants can set up their, profile by completing the UPPSC Sign Up Procedure. By completing UP PSC New One Time Registration, you can use their UP PSC One Time Registration Profile Login credentials, In order to apply for jobs in Uttar Pradesh PSC.
All the aspiring candidates looking out for UPPSC login Server 1, 2, 3 my account Homepage can get it here. For further details on this, you can log in to the server of PSC Login my profile with all your necessary details as per required. This is for all those candidates who are interested in making career and get their job in government sectors. UP PSC login page is there, where you can access the latest information related to the government job notifications.
Note about UPPSC One Time Registration Profile Login :
Here you can find some of the major ongoing UPPSC recruitment notifications with some more details. To apply, you need to login your UPPSC Thulasi login my Profile Page which you can find below. We will keep this updated. Status of each posts, that means the list of shortlisted candidates can be viewed from the page which we have given before UPPSC contact details at the bottom. Sometimes UPPSC come up with a huge list of notifications which includes some which are only for reserved categories, in order to get the complete details regarding that we request you to use the UPPSC login registration page which we provided below. Currently there are 17 recruitment notifications which are still in progress via UPPSC officil website, but we listed only 5 of them under direct general category. Go to your profile for browsing all those.
- 1 UPSC Registration 2019 – UPPSC One Time Registration
UPPSC Online Registration – UPPSC One Time Registration Profile Login
Every candidate applying for this examination has to register himself/herself on the PSC Login page. The candidates should fill up all the details correctly as required by the Uttara Pradesh Public Service Commission Login page to get easy access to this page. This way the candidates will be selected and allowed for this examination.
You should also keep in mind that when any candidate is applying for a government examination, he/she should check the job notifications to their matching qualification accordingly. Candidates should carefully read all the guidelines and instructions related to UPPSC online registration Login as per given in the notification.
UPSC Registration 2019 – UPPSC One Time Registration
Clear Instructions for UPSC Registration 2019 of Part 1 and 2 is well provided on this page!! Applicants if you are going to apply for UPSC Recruitment then you must check the example of how to register for UPSC Recruitment, how to open ID Form/Status and Password.
Union Public Service Commission recruits eligible candidates time to time in different departments. So here to assist our visitors we are providing UPSC Registration 2019 Step by Step Process.
UPSC Registration Online
Two Common Steps For UPSC Registration
- First of all, applicants will have to open the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- After reaching official web portal, you just need to select “Apply Online” link and the new page will contain both the links as shown below.
- Candidates will have to follow above stated two steps and now, you may select link as “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” from opened page.
- So select the Examination to apply for and hit on UPSC Part 1 Registration 2019 as shown in below mentioned image.
UPSC Online Registration Part 1 2019:
- Aspirants, you may hit on “Press Here for PART I भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link and read complete information for UPSC Registration Part 1 as shown in below provided image.
- After reading the entire details, you may press “Yes / हां or No / नहीं” button and then the UPSC Online Registration Part 1 begins as depicted below.
- Now must fill UPSC Online Form with required information and (*) – Star marked fields are essential to be filled by the candidate. / उम्मीदवार (*) स्टार चिन्ह वाले स्था्नों को अवश्ये भरें।
- After filling the entire details, you may need to select Reset / पुन: सेट करें or Continue / आगे बढ़ें
- Thereafter, make the payment, select center for examination, and upload photographs & Signature in JPG format and Agreeing to the declaration.
- After the successful part 1 registration, you may need to fill Part 2 registration process for UPSC Exam Registration as provided below.
UPSC Online Registration Part 2
- Firstly, you should follow above listed two steps for UPSC Registration Part 2 and then select “Click Here for Part II भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link.
- After hitting on that link, a new page will open for UPSC Registration Online as shown below.
- Aspirants may do the UPSC Registration Login by filling the valid Registration-Id / पंजीकरण संख्या and Date of Birth / जन्म तिथि and hit on “Submit” button.
- Complete the UPSC Exam Registration 2019 by filling required details in online form and submit it before the end date should be reached.
Check Here, The Process Of UPSC ORA Registration For Various Recruitment
- Job appliers, you may follow above listed first two steps and then hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts” link and the new page will be opened as shown in the image.
- New applicants may hit on “New Registration” link and fill UPSC One Time Registration form with required information as shown below.
- After filling entire details, you may hit on “Save & Continue or Reset” button as per your choice. Open below provided link to fill online registration form directly.
New Candidates Press Here To Fill: UPSC One Time Registration Form
- Dear aspirants, if you’re a registered person then you may hit on “Already Registered” link and a new page will open as shown below.
- Must fill ask details like Registration Id, Password and Confirm Random Image in blank textboxes and hit on “Submit / Reset” button and complete the UPSC Online Application Form before the end date…
Already Registered Candidates: Hit Here To Fill Registration Form
In Case, UPSC Registration Id / Password Forgot:
Job seekers, if you forgot UPSC Registration Id Roll Number / Password then you may follow below listed steps to recover it.
- Candidates should need to follow above provided two steps and select ORA for various recruitment posts link.
- Now select, Registration link from opened page and hit on “Forgot Registration ID & Forgot Password” button.
If You Forgot ID:
- Then fill asked details such as Email Id, Date of Birth and Validation code as shown in below stated image.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button and your UPSC Forgot Registration Id should be recovered successfully.
If You Forgot Password:
- Now fill asked details like Email Id, Place of Birth, Date of Birth and Validation code as shown in below mentioned image.
- Thereafter, you may hit on “Submit” button and your password should be recovered successfully.
Aspirants, above provided complete details regarding UPSC Registration 2019 are helpful for you to do registration for any UPSC Exam or Recruitment. Must read this article very carefully and also share this article on social media to provide help to others also.
After registration, you may check UPSC Registration Status through online mode. Subscribe our free e-mail services to receive most updated details directly into your mailbox. Thank You For Visit Us…