AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2019 for Junior Executive Posts for 180 Vacancies Notification and Apply Online. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited online applications for the 180 posts of Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil, Electrical, Electronics) through Advt No 03/2020.
- Junior Executive (Civil): 15 Vacancies
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 15 Vacancies
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 150 Vacancies
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on earth and into the air space in the country. AAI has been conferred upon with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status. Check AAI Recruitment through GATE 2020.
Online applications, through the official website of Airports Authority of India i.e., www.aai.aero, are invited from eligible candidates, who have appeared for GATE 2019 and are also meeting the eligibility criteria for filling up the following vacancies, on regular basis through Direct Recruitment, AAI Recruitment through GATE 2019.
AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020 for 180 Junior Executive Vacancies Apply Online @aai.aero
|Recruitment Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|AAI Junior Executive Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 11 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||2 Sep 2020|
✅ Important Links
|AAI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online|
|AAI Recruitment Through GATE Notification (English)|
|AAI Recruitment Through GATE Notification (Hindi)|
|AAI Official Website|
✅ Important Dates for AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- Apply Online Start: 3 Aug 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 2 Sep 2020
- AAI Junior Executive Document Verification Date: Will be informed later
✅ Application Fees for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Through GATE
- SC/ ST/ Female/ AAI Apprentices: Nil
- Others: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Vacancy Details for AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2019
Total Vacancies: 180
- Junior Executive (Civil): 15 (UR- 8, EWS-1, OBC(NCL)- 2, SC-1, ST-2, PWD- 1
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 15 (UR- 10, EWS-1, OBC(NCL)- 1, SC-1, ST-1, PWD- 1
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 150 (UR- 60, EWS-15, OBC(NCL)- 45, SC-19, ST-11, PWD- 1
✅ Eligibility for AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2019
- Age Limit: Maximum 27 Years (On 2 Sep 2020)
- Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech with Minimum 60% Marks in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications
- Must have appeared for the GATE 2019 Examination
✅ How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive 2020
Follow these Steps to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020
Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Uploading of photograph, signature and other relevant documents, Declaration along with submission of fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking, etc.
✅ Selection Process of AAI Junior Executive 2020
The Selection for the AAI Junior Executive 2020 will be done by merit of the GATE 2019 Score. No Written Test or Interview will be conducted. Direct Document Verification will be done after primary Scrutiny and Shortlisting of the Applications.
✅ AAI Junior Executive Salary
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA, and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive
✅ Check Latest Govt Jobs Updates
- CBHFL Bank Recruitment 2020 Officer and Manager 30 Post Online Form
- THDC Recruitment 2020 » Apply 110 Apprentice Vacancies
- CDFD Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification for Various Posts
- SAI Recruitment 2020 Conditioning Experts and Physiotherapists 109 Post
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 81 Posts Form
- Punjab BFUHS Recruitment 2020 Apply for 2984 Posts of Medical Officer, Pharmacist, MPHW, etc
✅ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ What is the full form of AAI?
✔️ The full form of AAI is the Airports Authority of India.
✅ Who can apply for AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020?
✔️ AAI has invited online applications for Junior Executive through GATE 2019. Candidates who are engineering Graduates in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication with Age limit of Max 27 years and have appeared for the GATE 2019 Exam can apply for this Recruitment Process.
✅ What is the Selection Process of AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020?
✔️ The selection for Junior Executive in AAI Through GATE 2019 is done purely on the basis of the merit of the score achieved in the GATE Exam 2019. No Written Test or Interview is conducted. Direct Document Verification is done after the scrutiny of the applications.
✅ What is the Salary of the AAI Junior Executive 2020?
✔️ The Salary of the Junior Executive is in the Scale of Rs. 40000-3%- 140000 (E-1). The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 Lakhs Approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
✅ How to Apply for the AAI Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Visit the official website of AAI @aai.aero and find the latest job openings in AAI Careers Page. Find the apply online link and fill the application form.