AIIMS NORCET 2020 Nursing Officer Apply Online & Notification for 3803 Vacancies in AIIMS New Delhi and all New AIIMS across India which include AIIMS Bathinda, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Deogarh, AIIMS Gorakhpur, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Kalyani, AIIMS Mangalagiri, AIIMS Nagpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Rae Bareli, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Telangana vide Notice No. 106/2020 Dated Aug 5, 2020
Online Application is invited for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all-new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS. (See Information Brochure for list of new AIIMS and Vacancy Position). Tentative notified vacancies are mentioned in this advertisement as on date of advertisement and are liable to change.
AIIMS NORCET 2020 Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online @aiimsexams.org
|Recruitment Authority||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4600 GP|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 18, 2020|
✅ Important Links
|NORCET 2020 Apply Online/ Registration|
|NORCET 2020 Notification PDF|
|Official Website @nursingofficer.aiimsexams.org|
✅ Important Dates for NORCET 2020
- Apply Online Start: Aug 5, 2020
- Last Date to Apply: Aug 18, 2020
- Exam Date (CBT): Sep 1, 2020
✅ Application Fees for NORCET 2020
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS: RS. 1200/-
- PWD: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
✅ Vacancy Details for NORCET 2020 Nursing Officer
The vacancy details of the AIIMS NORCET 2020 for Nursing Officer is given below:
✅ AIIMS NORCET 2020 Eligibility for Nursing Officer
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years (As on 18 Aug 2020)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR
- B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- Remarks – The required two years of experience is as an essential criterion and to be valid, the experience shall be acquired after obtaining Essential Qualification, i.e. after completing residency period of the course, declaration of result & registration with State/Indian Nursing Council.
✅ AIIMS NORCET 2020 Selection Process of Nursing Officer
The Selection Process of the AIIMS NORCET 2020 includes the following stages:
- Computer-Based Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Document Verification
✅ NORCET 2020 Exam Pattern of Nursing Officer
- Time Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd
- Qualifying Marks: UR/ EWS- 50%, OBC: 45%SC/ST- 40%
✅ NORCET 2020 Syllabus of Nursing Officer
The AIIMS NORCET syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience as mentioned in the Eligibility Section/Advertisement
✅ AIIMS Nursing Officer Salary/ Pay Scale
The PayScale of the AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer isRs. 9300-34800 + 4600 GP. The starting salary of a Nursing Officer is approx Rs. 55000/- per month
✅ NORCET 2020 Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result
All the details related to the AIIMS NORCET 2020 like Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, etc will be updated here whenever available.
✅ Check Other Latest Govt Jobs
- CBHFL Bank Recruitment 2020 Officer and Manager 30 Post Online Form
- THDC Recruitment 2020 » Apply 110 Apprentice Vacancies
- CDFD Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification for Various Posts
- SAI Recruitment 2020 Conditioning Experts and Physiotherapists 109 Post
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Non-Teaching 81 Posts Form
✅ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ What is AIIMS NORCET?
✔️ AIIMS NORCET 2020 is the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test for the Selection of the Nursing Officer in the Various AIIMS in India.
✅ What is the last date to apply for AIIMS NORCET 2020?
✔️ Aug 18, 2020, is the last date to apply for AIIMS NORCET 2020.
✅ How to Apply for AIIMS NORCET 2020?
✔️ Apply Online for AIIMS NORCET 2020 form the official website @nusringofficer.aiimsexams.org
✅ What is the application fee for AIIMS NORCET 2020?
✔️ General/ OBC: Rs. 1500/-
SC/ ST/ EWS: Rs. 1200/-
✅ How to contact support for AIIMS NORCET 2020?
✔️ Assistant Controller (Exams)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Fax: 011 2658 8789
Email: [email protected]
(Timings 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM – Monday to Saturday)
Toll-Free Number 1800117898