Nagpur RARIMCH Recruitment 2020: The Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother and Child Health (RAMIMCH), Nagpur, a peripheral Institute of Central Council for Research in Ayurveda Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India, invites online applications for the posts of Pharmacist Grade I, Lab Attendant, MTS (Peon, Chowkidar). The advertisement was released on 5 March 2020. Now the vacancies are reopened to apply offline for Various posts with the last date to apply is 5 Sep 2020.
Interested candidates can apply offline by sending the duly filled up form to the Assistant Director Incharge (Ayu), Regional Ayurveda Research Institure for Mother and Child Health, Gharkul Parisar, Near NIT Complex, Nandanwan, Nagpur, Maharashtra- 440009.
Nagpur RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 for Pharmacist, Lab Attendant, MTS
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother and Child Health (RARIMCH)
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Lab Attendant, MTS|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies as per post|
|Job Posting/ Location||All India Transfer Liability|
|Job Type||Centre Govt Job|
|Last Date to Apply||5 Sep 2020|
✅ Important Links
|CCRAS Nagpur RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Application Form|
|RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF (English)|
|RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF (Hindi)|
|RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF (Marathi)|
|CCRAS Official Website|
✅ Check Other Latest Govt Job Updates
- Exam Date: Punjab BFUHS Recruitment 2020 Apply for 2984 Posts of Medical Officer, Pharmacist, MPHW, etc
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2020 Apply Online for 33 Posts
- CG Health Department Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse, RMA, MLT Apply Online
- RSMSSB Lab Technician Radiographer Recruitment 2020 Result Declared for Document Verification
- Nagpur RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Apply Re-Open for Pharmacist, Lab Attendant, MTS
- New Delhi NCTE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Assistant, LDC, DEO, Steno
✅ Important Dates
|Apply Start Date||5 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||5 Sep 2020|
✅ Vacancy Details for RARIMCH Bharti 2020
|Pharmacist Grade I||2 (UR-2)|
|Lab Attendant||3 (UR-3) (PWD-1)|
|MTS (Peron/ Chowkidar)||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
✅ Eligibility for RARIMCH Nagpur Jobs 2020
|Post Name||Age Limit (On 1 Jan 2020)||Qualification|
|Pharmacist Grade I||Max 27 Years||D. Pharma (Ay.) + 2 Yrs Exp. OR B. Pharma (Ay.)|
|Lab Attendant||Max 27 Years||12th with Science + 1 Yr Exp|
|MTS (Peron/ Chowkidar)||Max 27 Years||10th Pass|
✅ Application Fees
|UR/ OBC/EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 0/-|
✅ How to Apply for RARIMCH Recruitment 2020
Follow these Steps to Apply for RARIMCH Vacancy 2020
- Read the Notification and Check Eligibility
- Download the Application Form from the link given above or visit the official website
- Fill the application form and attach the supporting documents and two photographs.
- Send the application form to the address given above.
✅ Selection Process of RARIMCH Recruitment 2020
The Selection Process of RARIMCH Vacancies 2020 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
✅ Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
✅ How to apply for RARIMCH Recruitment 2020?
✔️ Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the duly filled application form to the RARIMCH Office.
✅ What is the last date to apply for RARIMCH Vacancy 2020?
✔️ The last date has been extended till 5 Sep 2020.
✅ Which posts are advertised for RARIMCH Recruitment?
✔️ The posts of Pharmacist Grade I, Lab Attendant, and MTS (Peon, Chowkidar) are advertised via Advt No 1/ 2019-20