West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020 Notification and Apply Offline for 2000 Vacancies of New Category Bana Sahayak in West Bengal Forest Department. বন দপ্তরে বন সহায়ক আবেদন Government of West Bengal, vide Notification No. 828-For/FR/O/N/18R-02/2018 dated 22.07.2020, has created 2,000 posts in a new category called “Bana Sahayaks”, on a purely contractual basis. It is now proposed to engage personnel in this newly created category. Remuneration: Rs 10,000 (rupees ten thousand only) per month in starting will be given to the newly selected Bana Sahayaks/ Forest Guard in West Bengal Forest Department Vacancy 2020.
The candidates who are interested in the West Bengal Forest Department Vacancy 2020 of “Bana Sahayak” can download the application form from the link given below and apply offline till 6 Aug 2020 (within 7 days of Notification)
West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020 Notification and Application Form
|Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Post Name||Bana Sahayak|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 10000 per month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply||6 Aug 2020|
✅ Important Links
|West Bengal Bana Sahayak Application Form Download|
|WB Forest Department Bana Sahayak Notification|
|West Bengal Forest Department Website @westbengalforest.gov.in|
|Check Other Govt Jobs|
✅ Important Dates for West Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
- Apply Offline Start: 30 July 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 6 Aug 2020
- Evaluation-cum-Interview and Personality Test: Will be informed later by WB Forests.
✅ Application Fees for WB Forest Recruitment 2020
No application fees are required for the West Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020.
✅ Vacancy Details of Wests Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancies: 2000
✅ Eligibility for West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit: 18-40 Years (As on 1 Jan 2020)
- Educational Qualification: 8th Class Pass
✅ How to Apply for West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Form and Attach the Required documents
- Send the application form at the address (List Given Below)
List of Documents to be attached with the application form:
- Copy of Proof of Age
- Copy of Proof of Residence
- Copy of Educational Qualification
- Copy of caste certificate if any
✅ Selection Process of West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
The Selection Process of West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2020 includes the following stages:
- Document Scrutiny
- Evaluation- cum-Interview & Personality Test (100 Marks)
- Medical Examination
✅ Evaluation-cum-Interview and Personality Test Format and Syllabus
|Subject/ Aspect||Max Marks|
|Ability to Read Bengali||30|
|Ability to Write Bengali||30|
|Ability to Read English or Hindi||10|
|General Knowledge Oral Test||20|
|Personality Fitness for Forestry Works||10|
Circle Engagement Boards (CEB):
- Each Circle Engagement Board will comprise of three (3) members. It will be headed by a Chief Conservator of Forests (CCF), with two (2) Divisional Forest Officers (DFOs)/ Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCFs) as members. One of the DFOs/ DCFs will be the Member Secretary (MS) for the Board. All three members of the Engagement Board shall award marks to each candidate as per the above criteria out of a total of 100 and the merit list shall be prepared by adding the marks given by each member and organizing the evaluated candidates in the descending order of marks obtained out of 300. In case of candidates getting the same marks, the age of candidates will be taken into consideration, with the oldest being allotted better rank. In the case of the candidates with the same age and marks, the candidate scoring higher in the General Knowledge Oral Test will rank higher.
- A CEB – wise select list will be prepared to contain names of candidates who score marks up to a cut-off to be finalized by the respective CEB.
- The engagement shall be made against the numbers of posts allotted to the Circle, on the basis of ranking in the select list.
- Persons unfit for forestry works will be rejected outright, giving a due reason.
Posting Place of West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Presidency Division: Howrah, Nalda, North Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Kolkata
Medinipur Division: Bankura, Jhargram, Paschim Medinipur, Purba Medinipur, Purulia
Burdwan Division: Birbhum, Paschim Bardhaman, Purba Bardhaman, Hooghly
Malda Division: Dakshin Dinajpur, Malda, Murshidabad, Uttar Dinajpur
Jalpaiguri Division: Alipurduar, Cooh Behar, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong
✅ Syllabus for West Bengal Forest Department Vacancy 2020
The syllabus for the West Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020 will include the questions from GK and Language of Bengali and English/Hindi. and Analysis regarding personality fitness for forestry works. There will not be any written exam, however, the questions will be asked orally by the three-member selection panel.
✅ Interview Date/ Admit Card/ Result for West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
The Evaluation-cum-Interview and Personality Test Date, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, etc will be updated here whenever available at the West Bengal Forest Department Website.
✅ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
✅ West Bengal Bana Sahayak Job is Temporary or Permanent?
✔️ West Bengal Bana Sahayak Job is Temporary for a Contract period of One year, and no benefits of West Bengal Govt Employee will be given, however, after one year, the contract may be increased depending upon the requirement.
✅ What is the Salary of West Bengal Bana Sahayak 2020?
✔️ The West Bengal Bana Sahayaks will be given a remuneration of Rs. 10000/- per month.
✅ What is the Selection Process of West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020?
✔️ The Selection of West Bengal Bana Sahayaks will be done through an Evaluation-cum-Interview and Personality Test which should be of 100 marks.
✅ Who can apply for the West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020?
✔️The eligibility for the West Bengal Bana Sahayak includes:
Age Limit: 18-40 Years (On 1/1/2020)
Education Qualification: 8th Pass
✅ How many vacancies are there in the West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020?
✔️ There are a total of 2000 Vacancies are advertised of WB Bana Sahayaks in the West Bengal Forest Department.
✅ How to apply for West Bengal Forest Department Vacancy 2020?
✔️ West Bengal Forest Department has invited offline applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format. The candidates can fill the application form and send it to the address given in the notification with the required self-attested documents.